I wish that was the reading on the scale when I step on it, but that's only in my dreams! I'm hoping this will be my year of being more committed to exercise and being healthy. We got a Wii for Christmas (from us, to us) and recently purchased Wii Fit. It's awesome! I had no idea what it would be like and how much I would like it. I keep telling the kids, "It's my turn!" but I'm embarassed to say I tweaked my ankle yesterday while hula hooping.
But anyway, that's off the subject. I am at work and we have been completely slammed today--so many students trying to register which is a good thing but it's exhausting! It's just after 3:00 and we finally had a few minutes to breathe. I looked out the windows and saw the blizzard that is taking place outside. Bleh!!! I am not enjoying this weather. We were marveling yesterday at the high and low temperatures we have experienced over the past year. In July we drove through Barstow and the thermometer in our car went up, up and up all the way to 116 degrees. Yesterday morning as we drove to church the thermometer went down, down, down all the way to one degree! I was actually hoping it would go lower so I could see if it was programmed for negative numbers. Bundle up and stay warm!
4 comments:
Isn't the Wii a blast? I love the hula hoop too. If you really want to feel old, try the strength training push ups and sit ups. Ow!
People are laughing at me when I tell them how much fun the Wii is. They just don't understand. Totally love the hula hoops and can barely move my arms after boxing in the aerobics section. Keep it up! We can encourage each other.
I got the Wii Fit too for Christmas, love playing the hula hoops and seeing the Miis that Brandon and Syd made of themselves throw hoops at me. The aerobics boxing is lots of fun too. Just tried the snowboarding balance exercise this morning (not as good as the soccer). Try the plank exercise in the strength training, great for the abs.
Have you tried the tightrope walk or the bubble that goes down the river? I am "unbalanced" on those so I need to practice!
Post a Comment