Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Love This!!

Thanks to David and his thoughtful Christmas present to me, I enjoyed a facial and pedicure today. He even thought to include cash for a tip with the gift certificate. What a guy!

I officially have spring fever (only 80 days to go, you know . . . ) so I'm done with red polish and have moved on to the colors of my favorite season. I thought Emma should have a pedicure too so here's a shot of our freshly painted toenails. When I was painting Emma's nails she said, "Yay! This is fun! I love this!" A girl after my own heart . . .

4 comments:

Haruna said...

So cute! Four years old and already a beauty queen!

Kori said...

What a guy! I love being pampered. I love pedicure's too but don't get them this time of year because it makes me have Spring fever too.

brees said...

Oooohhhh, pedicure! If you ever need a friend to go with you, I'm your gal!!

Desi said...

The pic is pricelss. What a great fam.