Tuesday, December 16, 2008

E-X-T-R-E-M-E EXCITEMENT



Happy Birthday, Alex and Emma! Now give each other a birthday hug!

Me: Alex and Emma, do you remember what today is? It's your birthday!
Alex: Are we four?
Me: Yes, you are.
Alex: Yeah! I'm going to tell Ethan we're four!

We did most of our celebrating on Saturday at their birthday party but will also celebrate tonight with dinner at a restaurant.

An interesting thing occured at their party which made picture-taking a challenge . . . they didn't sit by each other. When they walked into the party room Alex sat by the boys and Emma sat by the girls which happened to be on opposite sides of the room. I was going to have them sit together but then I decided to just let things happen (hard for me to do sometimes). It is fun to see them developing friendships yet they are still so connected to each other and with Ethan too.

3 comments:

Poozoe said...

I noticed that, too and I thought it was FANTASTIC! but yes, hard for pictures. I'm proud of you for "letting go".

Kori said...

Twins born around Christmas you really are super woman. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

brees said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Alex and Emma!