Ethan and me: Wish I may, wish I might, wish upon this star tonight
Me: Don't tell anyone your wish - keep it a secret!
Ethan: Or else it won't come true! How do wishes come true? Does Santa hear them and them just drop stuff out of the sky?
Me: Well, some wishes come true but if you wish for something outrageous it might not, like if you wish for a million dollars.
Ethan: Right. Or if you wish to be all grown up or to have a birthday every day. But what if you wish for a camera or a cell phone?
Side note: The camera wish may come true since Ethan has a birthday coming up and he constantly wants to take pictures with my camera. The cell phone? Not a chance! Being all grown up? No way - that would mean missing out on conversations like this.
1 comment:
What a great conversation. I love how everything reverts back to Santa in some way. I can't wait until I get to have these fun conversations with my son.
Post a Comment