Sunday, January 11, 2009

Frosty - Finally!

The kids have wanted to build a snowman ever since the snow started to fly back in December. We've either been running around for swimming lessons, soccer, something else or it's just been tooooo cold to be outside (according to my weather standards). So anyway, today was a decent day so we went to work and built this little snowman. It's a lot of work, especially when I have to do most of the building, so we ended up with a little guy. Alex named him Frosty.

Then while I was taking pictures Audi jumped up, grabbed the celery stick hanging from Frosty's mouth and took off running. She also snagged the carrot nose. In a panic I told the kids to catch her! I warned them that if she ate celery, her you-know-what would be more stinky than it already is! We had to trick her with a dog treat to get the veggies away from her.

3 comments:

Haruna said...

I can't remember the last time I built a snowman! Well done - that's one thing you don't have to worry about with a cat...

michele84084 said...

How fun! You're nicer than me...I open the door and tell Gabe to come back in when he's cold. There's no helping from me!

Kori said...

I love Frosty. Especially with his cool shades. I think it is hilarious that Audi stole the veggies that is exactly what my dogs would do. But they would probably top it off with peeing on it so Frosty would then be yellow.