We spent a fun afternoon at the Clark Planetarium at a birthday party. Before diving into the cake someone said, "Does anyone need to go to the bathroom?" Every child in the room, except for Alex, yelled "I do!" The whole group went to the bathroom which took about 20 minutes (or so it felt). The party ended and I walked with the kids back to the parking garage, down the escalator, through the garage and to our car. As Alex was climbing in he said, "I have to go to the bathroom!" I told him to get out, aim under the car and pee fast! Emma thought that was awesome and said she also needed to go but I told her she could wait or the police might arrest me.
We stopped by the house, picked up David and went out to dinner. After we ate we took the kids to the bathroom. David came out and said Alex needed to poop but there was someone in the stall (taking a long time, apparently). I convinced Alex it would be okay to go in the women's restroom with me since nobody was in there. As he was doing his business he was looking around the stall and said, "The girls' bathroom is cleaner than the boys'! In the boys' bathroom we have to step on pee!"
See what I mean about diapers?
3 comments:
I've had that thought at times, until this weekend when someone didn't make it to the toilet in time and had some poop in the unds...I just threw them out. It brought back plenty of memories :) Diapers are NOT easier!
I understand completely but am ready to be done with the diapers. Cayson is kind of acting like he's ready to move to that step but I think he just likes taking off his diaper and being naked boy
i TOTALLY agree!!! i can't stand the whole thing. my mom keeps pushing me to train thomas and I'M just not ready. it gives me anxiety ; )
great to see you the other day. thanks for coming. i only wish we could have talked!
Post a Comment