Saturday, December 12, 2009

December!

December has already been a whirlwind of activities. I can barely keep up but have managed to capture the fun on film. Here are a few pictures . . .

Okay, this is from November . . . Thanksgiving day.


















Just Audi . . . isn't she sweet? Out of everyone at our house, she loves the snow the most.



Emma and her friend, Kiana, got their nails painted. Emma picked her polish off two days later during nap/quiet time. It was worth the $10 because we had a fun girls' night out.
















Alex and Emma gave an amazing performance in their Christmas program at Challenger. All the kids did a great job and were so excited when Santa arrived for a surprise visit. Emma said Ms. Cindy, the Headmaster, promised her it was the real Santa and not just a guy dressed up in a suit.


Emma gave another awesome performance in her Christmas dance recital, even though she didn't like "all those movements" she had to do with her hands. I think she was more excited to dress up and wear make up.



Ethan's second-grade class decorated gingerbread houses. Ethan definitely put more candy in his mouth than on his house!


The rest of the month will include celebrating Alex and Emma's birthday, Christmas, a visit from my mom, a break from work and school and hopefully some fun time with friends. Happy December to you!

2 comments:

Kori said...

You sure are a busy woman. I can't phathom how you do it. I love that you had a girls night out with your daughter. I really want one of those so I can do it too. They sound fabulous!

Haruna said...

Now I want a daughter too (so we can get our nails done together)!