Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring? I'm Not Really Sure . . .

We briefly experienced another glimpse of spring yesterday and enjoyed an afternoon of feeding ducks and geese. A gaggle of other people must have done the same thing before us because the ducks and geese weren't really phased by the bread being tossed their way.



This trio of geese marched and squaked with great purpose toward the water, then we saw the little bitty dog walking behind them, causing them great anxiety (I should have taken a picture of the dog).



As I said, it was just a glimpse of spring . . . here is a shot of today:




You may think Audi looks sad in this picture but it's only because I wanted her to come inside. She LOVES the snow. She run laps around the yard and then pushes her nose in the snow and throws it up in the air. I'm glad someone likes it!

1 comment:

Haruna said...

Oh no - it seems colder there than London! We did something similar the other day in Greenwich park feeding the squirrels. We were wondering where they were all hiding in the cold weather, and found them all inside a tall tree. When we threw them some peanuts, they came down from their 'high rise condo's' one by one, and went back up the tree with one peanut shell each. It sounded like the tree was crunching it made us laugh! Spring is almost here... Qoo, our cat, on the other hand, can't wait to get to warm California!