Before today my answer would have been "no." We hit the road this morning to go visit my mom. This was to be Audi's first road trip so we packed some snacks, water, etc. for her. She settled in on her blanket, next to Ethan. After about 90 minutes she woke up. I heard a sound and glanced back at her . . . "Hi Audi, are you okay?" I looked back at the road, then David glanced back just in time for her to lean her head over the seat and make a perfect shot right into the open pocket of my purse. Gross. I pulled off the road as Ethan was saying, "I think I'm going to puke too!" Luckily, he got out of the car and was saved by some fresh air. Let's just say it was, um, chunky, so I may be able to salvage my purse. I'm not sure how leather and silk do in the washing machine . . . we'll see.
We had a nice day at my mom's house and enjoyed some decent weather. The horses tried to nibble on Emma's hair. Alex opened a box of playing cards and found a spider. When Ethan got dressed this morning he selected his cowboy boots, in honor of his grandpa. When he saw my mom he said, "Look Grandma, I wore my boots for Grandpa!"
On the way home Audi's tummy was fine; however, Ethan's was not! No puke but a very car sick little guy! I can't wait for the next road trip . . .

5 comments:
I luckily can say no, I have had them puke several other places and that is enough for me. Luckily my dogs don't get car sick because we drag them everywhere with us. About once every two months we visit the in-laws and thats a 5 hour trip with a lot of winding roads. I love the pictures, especially the one with the kids on the bales of hay- SOOOOO CUTE!
I want a pair of pink boots like Emma!
Qoo threw up on my file of all the relocation paperwork I had just put together...
One time I asked Emma if I could borrow her boots and she looked at me like I was crazy.
I just pictured you having to rescue your wallet, etc out of the purse. yikesy. And poor Ethan..I am also a car sick person...7-up and pretzels is what saves me.
Oh that is gross! At least Ethan didn't lose it. Do they make Dramimine for dogs?
Post a Comment