Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fight for Air Climb - Ethan is Climbing!


Ethan is very excited to be participating in the American Lung Association's Fight for Air Climb on February 25th.  He was a volunteer last year but decided he wanted to climb the stairs.  I was nervous about him going by himself so I said I would climb with him.  Oh.  my.  gosh.  Ethan sprinted up the stairs and I nearly died before reaching the top.  But I made it.  Ethan was ready to send the paramedics down after me.  Here's his fundraising page . . . see what he has to say (and consider making a donation--he would be thrilled).  I love his enthusiasm and excitement about everything he does.

Ethan's Fundraising Page: Fight for Air Climb

Here he is last year presenting the award to the winning firefighter team:

1 comment:

Poozoe said...

His words are so adorable, what a great kid. I know you are sooo proud!