Friday, October 22, 2010

A Perfect Tribute

My friend, Christi, passed away from breast cancer in February 2010. She was one of the most amazing people I've ever know, with a truly infectious personality. She was funny, creative, kind, loving, thoughtful, beautiful, sexy, supportive and brave. All the things that could make another woman jealous but the crazy thing is that there was never any reason to be jealous of her.

Her family has created a foundation in her honor and it is perfect. Please check it out. Learn more about her. I am excited and proud to support this foundation. I will be ordering my angel wing earrings and if I can ever make up my mind, I will be ordering something from Andrea T Designs. I am IN LOVE with her work. I keep thinking of ideas . . . definitely something for Emma but what will it be? Emma and me? Emma and her Aunt Tracy (kind of an angel thing)? All three of us? It will come to me.

http://www.rackpackfoundation.com/.

2 comments:

The Hamiltons said...

I was on there, she was pretty, it is sad that just a wonderful woman's life was cut short. I am sorry for your loss and I ordered some earrings.

Shannon said...

Thanks, Joey. I hope they have great success with the foundation!