Thursday, July 29, 2010

Count Them

Yes, there are six of them. Six children, five and under, all in the same family! While we were walking on the pier at Redondo Beach we saw this group down on the beach. As I took a closer look I could see they all belonged together. I had to take a picture. My kids were fascinated by this group and I was in shock. Look at their shirts and you'll see there is the oldest (in purple), then triplets in orange, then twins on the far left and right. We talked to the mom and guess where they live? Utah, of course! Then she told us she flies to CA regularly, with the kids, because her husband commutes and works there during the week. Did you hear that? She flies, BY HERSELF, with six little kids! She acted like it was no problemo. Then it was time to go and she said to the kids, "Time to go! Put your shoes on and find your buddy!" They all found their own Crocs, found their buddy's hand and followed her across the street like a row of ducklings.

2 comments:

Poozoe said...

There is not enough wine....

dtcmw said...

She must be a way better mom than I! - Teri