Our first stop was Las Vegas and it was 112 degrees. I've never been crazy about Vegas (although I have had some crazy visits there). I definitely don't like it with kids. The crowds make me nervous (trying to keep track of three little ones), not to mention the cigarette smoke, traffic and the heat. Luckily, it was just a place for us to spend the night and then move on.
We spent a long but fun day at Disneyland. Emma had just told us her favorite character is Goofy and then we walked through the gates and there he was. A good start to the day.
Emma was crossing her fingers that she and Ethan would get picked from the audience to participate in the Jedi Training Academy. The lucky ducks got picked!
Proud Jedi Training Academy Graduates:
We visited California Adventure for the first time. Everyone loved the water ride but I got drenched and they got a little bit wet. My underwear was still wet when we got back to the hotel that night. I know, too much information.


Later in the week we visited a fun place in San Diego called Belmont Park, located at Mission Beach. We spent time at the beach then the rest of the day at this cute park. After the up-and-down-thingy and the tilt-a-whirl I nearly puked; however, a yummy cone of pralines and cream seemed to help.


The day proved to be completely exhausting . . .


We weren't done yet . . . another day was spent at Legoland. We had heard mixed reviews about Legoland but found it to be just right. In two years Ethan will find it boring but this year was perfect. The rides were fun, lego displays were impressive and it was not crowded.
The day proved to be completely exhausting . . .
We weren't done yet . . . another day was spent at Legoland. We had heard mixed reviews about Legoland but found it to be just right. In two years Ethan will find it boring but this year was perfect. The rides were fun, lego displays were impressive and it was not crowded.
3 comments:
this looks like it was such a fun trip! so glad you got to go.
I want to go to Jedi training. So lucky they are. It looks like you had a great trip!!
SO much fun!
Post a Comment