
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Words
Recently Ethan said to me, "I know what the "f" word is." I asked him what it was and he said, "I can't tell you! It's a bad word!" I was curious so I told him he could whisper it in my ear and I promised he wouldn't get in trouble for saying it. He was a little hesistant but said okay and whispered, "it's frockers." I couldn't help but laugh. Then yesterday Ethan said, "I know what the "s" word is." He knew he could tell me so he said "it's psycho!" I wondered if I should tell him the real "s" word . . . then he said "psycho is a really bad word because if someone doesn't like you AT ALL they say you're psycho and it's not nice!" I decided to leave it at that. Here's a picture of Ethan looking a little psycho (by my definition).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aren't you glad you have a place to write all of this down? Such great stuff!!!
Luckily he doesn't know what the real "s" and "f" words are. My niece thinks they are stupid and fart. I love the picture, I don't think he looks psycho though more like overly energetic.
Post a Comment