Thursday, September 3, 2009

In the Company of Greatness

My friend, Kim, hired a photographer named Jamie Sampson a few years ago and I have been following Jamie's website and blog ever since. She takes amazing photos of children and dogs. She recently put out a call for child models for her fall advertising campaign. I sent some pictures to her and she selected Emma to be her little model! We met her last night for the photo session and she is absolutely adorable (she's a grown up but I can still say that since she is younger than me). She is also Emma's new best friend. Click here to see a sneak peak of the photos, or click on the link on the right for Jamie's blog. I can't wait to see more!

Jamie Sampson Photography Blog

3 comments:

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

woot! woot! a post about me... wahoo!

Heather said...

She does a great job! Emma is such a cute little thing!

Crystalyn said...

these photos were so cute of her! she is a great photographer!