Friday, February 13, 2009

Strolling Down Memory Lane

Valentine's Day is fun. This morning the kids were giddy about the fun day ahead - parties at school and most importantly, LOTS OF CANDY!

David and I don't go crazy over Valentine's Day but it is a fun time to express our love for each other and now it is especially fun with the kids.

Last weekend Ethan hid out in his room and made love bookmarks for David and me. They're perfect.

Here's a picture of my little munchkins from February 2006.

Happy Valentine's Day! xoxoxo

P.S. I'm experimenting with backgrounds . . . I like the background but not the overall look. It's like decorating a room . . . you know when it's right.

1 comment:

Kori said...

It's amazing how much kids change in three years. Yours just grew up over night. I better start preparing myself now.