Nope, that's not my age yet (but close). That's how many pounds I have lost! I have been using a product line called Isagenix and it is really amazing. It has made getting healthy and losing weight a cinch! I have tried many times to lose weight and it is SO HARD TO DO. But this is really working for me and for many others. The products are not even designed specifically for weight loss, but for nutritional cleansing. It helps to detoxify your body, balance your blood sugars, increase your metabolism, burn fat and build lean muscle tissue. I feel great . . . sleep great, have more energy and am no longer addicted to caffeine!
If you'd like to learn more, please come to an informational meeting/product sampling at my house on Tuesday, July 10th at 6:00 p.m. Bring a friend and your name will be entered into a drawing for cash and prizes. There's no pressure but I promise you will find the nutritional information very interesting! A master nutritionist will be presenting the information. If you need my address let me know!
http://www.isamovie.com/AreYouToxic.html
1 comment:
You have been a blessing and inspiration in my life! I am so glad I started down this path. 7 more pounds and I'll be at the lowest weight I've been in 3 years. It only get's better from there.
Post a Comment