Thursday, June 10, 2010

Last month when we were in California, Alex and Emma got to meet their Uncle Michael and Aunt Haruna for the first time. They have been living in Japan and London for many years and have recently moved to Los Angeles. Yeah! We enjoyed an evening with them at dinner. Alex and Ethan had to sit by Michael and Emma insisted on sitting by Haruna. They quickly became bffs! We can't wait to see them again later this month.

2 comments:

Haruna said...

It was great to see you. I can't wait to see you guys again! Actually, we did meet Ethan, Alex and Emma a few years ago, when they were much younger. Can't remember if it was Christmas, Thanksgiving, or something else, but we saw them in action a while ago! Looking forward to having some fun with them soon :)

Shannon said...

My memory fails me! I know you have met Ethan but I didn't think you'd ever met Alex and Emma before. That's what happens with three kids. :)