Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I Jinxed It
We visited my mom yesterday for Memorial Day and I carefully placed my purse in the back of the car to avoid any accidents. We made it there without any car sickness. We enjoyed a nice day with my mom and put some flowers on my dad's grave. We had a longer-than-usual ride home because of the traffic and then as we made the last turn and approached our neighborhood I said, "Well, aside from her puking last time, Audi travels pretty well." Pause. "Mommy, Audi is making a funny sound!" What do you do when a dog (or child, for that matter) is about to puke in the car? Move your purse--I know that, but there's really nothing else you can do. I better start taking a bucket with us! Luckily, she only got the floormat this time . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment