Sunday, November 30, 2008

Aayooo!




That is the new sound I hear at night from our new beagle, Audi. She is very cute and sweet so I hope she soon learns to sleep at night!

On Friday we got an early delivery from one of Santa's helpers (who is the owner of Audi's mom). The kids absolutely adore her and they keep telling us how much they love her.

6 comments:

Jamie Sampson Photography said...

My favorite thing is when I come to someones blog and I am on the blog list! I love, love, love, love it! Thank you. Lots of hugs to you.

I am off to find out about you. :)

Hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving.

Poozoe said...

omg...AUDI! When can we come meet the puppy?

Kori said...

I'm so glad you are starting to blog. This is a great way for us to keep in touch. I love the new puppy. I'm sure he will bring hours of family enjoyment.

Bella Luce Photography said...

What a cute pup!

Crystalyn said...

i can't believe how big you're kids are!!! they are getting so grown up. good to touch base with you again.

Tonya said...

Erik wants to come over and play with Audi (oh, and Ethan) "RIGHT NOW".